A typical CE Marking conformity assessment program consists of the following:
- An understanding of the Directive and Standards which apply to your product or equipment
- A hazard analysis and safety review checklist
- Preparation of a Technical File
- Testing and third party reports
- The completion of the Declaration of Conformity
- The application of the CE Mark and other required markings
Once the conformity assessment project is completed, the manufacturer is assured that its product or equipment is in compliance.
Contact us to determine which Directives and Standards apply to your project.